Monday, February 18, 2008

A Weekend of Relaxation and Laughs








This past weekend Sarah, Josh, Bridger, Gene, and I went to Island Park for a little relaxation and fun. We had a lot of laughs from Bridger! I don't know how many different names he thinks that I have, but he called me Mom, Sandy, Honey, and my favorite, Grandma. When we arrived at the cabin it was 1am and the snow was deep and it was about 4 degrees. Brr! We trudged through the snow and made it to the cabin. We were so glad to get inside. Josh and Gene had to bring all of our supplies up on a sled. It was crazy, but worth the time away from home.

The previous weekend, Whitney and Dani went to the Sweethearts Dance with the Morrill twins. Twins taking twins, it is just a little insane. Watch for pictures of the twins with their dates on later blogs. The pictures have not returned yet.

0 comments: