Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prom Season




Well, it is that time of year again where school is coming to a close, students have senioritis, and prom. Yes, PROM. Whitney and Dani were invited to prom by two very nice young men. Yes, Dad even approved. The theme of the prom was Cinderella and since Cinderella wears a blue dress to the ball, Dani wore Whitney's blue dress and had her hair and make-up done so she looked like Cinderella. I think it worked. Sarah did her hair and Jordan did her make-up. The girls even printed a picture from the computer so Dani would more closely resemble Cinderella. Don't just take my word for it, see for yourself.




One great thing about having a twin that wears your size is the trading of your clothes. Whitney and Dani wear the same size. It saves me money and a lot of headaches. Whitney wore Dani's dress to the prom and I think she looked absolutely beautiful. Once again, I think Sarah and Jordan did a superb job with the hair and make-up. Just take a look and you will see what I mean. It was hard trying to get Whitney ready because she had a track meet the same day as the prom. We knew she would be pressed for time, but it was worth it. Whitney won the 3200 meter race and had a blast. It made her day!



2 comments:

The Palmer family said...

Absolutely georgeous! I can't believe how grown up they are. They need to stop growing up. We miss you guys big time.

Jeri said...

They are soooooooo beautiful!!!! Give them a big hug and kiss from me.