Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wow, has it really been that long since I have published?

Life can take its twists and turns, ups and downs, and sideways even.  Gene and I have been in Colorado for some time now.  As of this last March, it has been two years for Gene and this July it will be two years for me.  I  have made some great friends, but I still miss my family.  Gene and I have no children living with us now and so we are now empty-nesters.  I am loving it! Yes, girls I do miss you!  In February, Gene and I went to watch Whitney run in Indiana; it was so much fun.  We went for the blessing of my beautiful granddaughter, Emarie.  She is so adorable and has the longest eyelashes. 


Last December, we had a great surprise from Sarah and her two children, Bridger and Kenna.  The Thursday after Christmas, my doorbell rang at 10:30 at night.  My immediate thoughts were, "Wow, UPS, is working late."  Dani opened the door and I came to see who was there and of course my eyes started leaking immediately as I hugged and loved my grand-kids for about 5 minutes.  Then I went and hugged Sarah.  We were all laughing and we had so much fun together.  We a great surprise!

Little Ryker is not so little anymore.  He is huge and is all smiles.  He crawls now and even has taken a couple of steps.  It is so much to see him and to realize he is just one happy baby.  

 Bridger with Grandpa on the mower.
 Whitney getting instructions from Gene.
 Dani's new apron.

 Sheena and Ryker
 Ryker and Grandpa
 Ice fishing at Hyrum reservoir.
 Jordan and Emarie
 Emarie
 I love holding babies.
 My friend Kristyn and her son Collin.
 Whitney and a couple of team mates.
 Gene, Jordan, and Emarie
 Emarie
 Kenna
 Kenna and Bridger
 Kenna
 Jordan and Emarie
 Ryker
Grandma and Emarie

0 comments: